Here are some fun 3D back to school coloring pages.
The coloring sheets make a fun back to school activity at the beginning of a new school year. It’s fun for kids of all ages and great to have on hand for early finishers.
There are 8 school coloring pages to choose from:
- a pencil rocketship
- pen holder
- school bus
- a knapsack with school supplies
- a lunch box
- crayons and other school supplies
- girl’s shoes with buckles
This is an easy, no-prep coloring activity. The only supplies needed are:
- coloring page of child’s choice printed on one page of 8.5″ X 11″ letter size white paper
- coloring supplies like crayons, pencil crayons, or markers
- a pair of scissors
- the last page of the downloadable PDF might be a handy reference. It shows the 3D version of each coloring page. This would help a child see where and how to glue the 3D element.
Kids can complete their 3D picture in 6 simple steps. Kids will need to:
- choose a coloring page
- look at the reference page to see how the coloring page is supposed to look in 3D
- color the page
- color the 3D element(s)
- cut out the 3D element(s)
- glue into place
Grab these fun school coloring activities below.
Download and Print Back to School Coloring Pages
You can download the free printable 3D back-to-school coloring pages below.
The 9-page PDF has 8 printable coloring sheets and 1 example page for reference.
Find more fun back to school activities here.