Celebrate Earth Day 2023 with these printable Earth Day bookmarks to color.
It’s an easy, no-prep Earth Day activity for kids of all ages at home or in the classroom.
The Earth Day coloring page has 4 different bookmarks to color.
Printable Coloring Bookmarks with Quotes
Each of the 4 bookmarks have different designs and quotes. Students can choose a bookmark with one of these sayings:
- Make Everyday Earth Day
- Happy Earth Day!
- Let’s Invest in Our Planet
- Let’s Save the World
Here are the supplies needed for this bookmark coloring activity:
- one page of white cardstock or white paper
- your choice of coloring supplies like markers, pencil crayons, or crayons
- a pair of scissors
And optionally, only for those that want to add ribbon or string, or wish to laminate the finished bookmarks, you may need:
- a hole punch (optional)
- string or ribbon (optional)
- a laminator and laminating sheet (optional)
- Download the pdf.
- Print on cardstock or paper.
- Use scissors to cut out the bookmarks.
- Embellish if desired. Some may wish to use a hole punch to make a hole near the top of the bookmark and add their choice of ribbon or string. Others may also wish to laminate the finished bookmarks.
Download and Print
The 1 page pdf with all 4 Earth Day coloring bookmarks can be downloaded free below.
More Earth Day Printables
Looking for some more printable Earth Day activities?
For younger kids you could try:
- easy Earth Day word search for kids around 1st or 2nd grade
- Earth Day word games where kids will learn the vocabulary and to read, write, and spell 35 Earth Day words.
And for older elementary kids or middle school students there’s:
- a medium to difficult Earth Day word search
- Earth Day fill in word puzzle with 35 words to fit in the puzzle